New Balance MW 850 SB Walking Shoe Review
New Balance Walking Shoe
I review the NewBalance MW 850 SB walking shoe that I just purchased.
We look at the flat heel design that has no flare for better landing when hitting the walking surface.
It has a breakthrough balance board technology that offers great support during the roll through compression and yet also has a stylish comfort in the follow through of the walking roll.
The benefit is the muscle toning in the lower thigh and on the lower body overall.
The shoe features the following:
- TrueBalance balance board technology combines C-CAP midsole cushioning with a 1/2-length TPU leaf spring system and a rounded solid rubber outsole, all working together to tone muscles and burn more calories
- Removable full-length insert of ABZORB® cushioning provides added comfort
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Sueded Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- C-CAP® midsole provides cushioning and support
- Color: Gray with Blue
- Shoe Last]: PW-1
I cover all of the above in video and explain what pronation is and demo that as well.
So take a look and see if the NewBalance MW 850 SB walking shoe is for you.
New Balance Men’s MW850 Toning Shoe